The financial sector is one of the universal fields and plays a vital role in every industry. The Indian Economy is surveyed as one of the fastest booming economies in the world, and the financial sector is considered one of the renowned sectors in it. The rise in the development of the financial sector is around 8.5 % per year in India.
The financial sector combines with several skill-set like problem-solving, appropriate observation, analytical skills, communication skills, and researching skills. The major role of a financial career is facts-based decision making, and it is not only limited to developing spreadsheets for a company but also helps you to maintain your finances and investments. There are several courses that you can pursue to develop your career in the financial sector like Distance MBA, PGDM in finance management, BBA in finance, MCOM, MBA in finance, PGDM (EXECUTIVE) in finance management, and many more.
- PGDM in Finance Management – It is a 2-year post-graduation diploma course in finance management that offers a study about corporate finance, financial analytics, and strategic cost management, marketing of financial services, financial markets, and services. The minimum eligibility to opt this course is graduation in any course.
- BBA in Finance – It is a 3-year Bachelor’s of the business administration degree course after 10+2, which consists of financial accounting, managerial economics, direct and indirect taxes, export/import management, and international marketing.
- M.COM (Masters of Commerce) – It is a 2-year post-graduation program which provides immense knowledge about financial bank management, accounting and managerial decisions, income tax, investment management, and entrepreneurial management. The eligibility criterion to pursue this course is B. COM.
- PGDM (EXECUTIVE) in Finance Management – It is a 15 Months post-graduation program. Eligibility for pursuing this course is a minimum of 5 years of experience and a graduation degree in any stream. It consists of various subjects like business statistics, managerial communication, developing leaders and organization, business research methods, strategic management, retail banking, fixed income securities, financial analysis and business evaluation and mergers, acquisition, and corporate reorganizing.
- MBA in Finance- It is a 2- year degree program, and minimum eligibility to opt for this course is graduation in any stream. It offers various subjects like fundraising, small business, and corporate finance, corporate investment management, international finance, security analysis, bank management, trading strategies, infrastructure finance, and management control system.
There are many skills which you should develop during your course, which will uplift your CVs like cost analysis, calculations, tax planning, quantitative analysis, valuations, preparing income tax, internships in any financial firm, strategic planning, and risk analysis and management. The financial sector is a practical sector which is only based on the reports and spreadsheets approach, which helps in dealing with calculative measures. There are a lot of opportunities in the field of the financial sector as it is the universal field for every company as –
- General Business Manager
- Budget Analysts
- Loan Officer
- Bank Manager
- Financial Risk Managers
- Insurance Claim Investigators
- Investment Banker
- Portfolio Manager
- Quantitative Analysts.
Leading the list of top educational institutions, MIT-SDE is the one best distance learning education institution. The courses offered at MIT-SDE are equivalent to the distance MBA. It provides a next-generation learning program with the help of innovative technology and an industry-centric curriculum to create professionals.