In the 21st century, just like food, shelter and home, education has also become a necessity in the present times. In order to live a happy life, education is pivotal. However, primary education is not enough to capture decent job opportunities. Today, individuals should receive proper higher education to seize better job prospects. Especially, in a country like India, proper education is extremely important. From the British times, the country is facing illiteracy and so, the government is also coming up with different programs to promote education in every single part of the country.
Importance of education
Let’s go through ways in which education is enlightening the path of people towards success.
Improve Gender Quality
As the countries are advancing, gender discrimination is decreasing at a rapid rate. Education is spreading awareness, which in turn, is leading to the rapid development of gender equality. Furthermore, as people are becoming aware of the societal status of women, better healthcare facilities, education and economic advancement are given to women which have brought a complete change in their life.
Better quality of life
Achieving higher education is one of the main objectives of every individual in the world. Today, as people are willing to lead a luxurious and happy life, it is possible only because of higher education. According to a recent study conducted in the year 2018, it was found that the remuneration of individuals increased with the number of higher education degrees they possessed. In America, the average salary of a person with a master’s or higher degree is around $1401 to $1743 weekly. https://www.vistacollege.edu/blog/resources/higher-education-in-the-21st-century/
How is distance learning transforming Higher Education?
India is a country with maximum illiterates and so educating them has become one of the most important tasks to enhance the economy of the country. But education is considered incomplete without higher education or professional courses. Higher education is important to lead a healthy lifestyle. However, many people in India are unable to pursue higher education due to personal issues, physical barriers, professional commitments and financial problems. Distance Education serves as a ray of hope in such situations. In fact, it is transforming education in many ways.
- Distance Education allows individuals to acquire knowledge and upgrade their skills by studying online.
- Students do not need to visit any physical institute. They can study anytime and from any place.
- The students can plan their schedule and study at their pace. Hence, distance education can be pursued by both academicians and working professionals.
- Due to the high fee structure of regular courses, it is not possible for individuals to pursue higher education. On the other hand, distance education gives chance to such people to learn at a fractional cost and transform their careers.
- Distance education allows individuals to access courses that might not be available in their physical locations.
So these are some of the perks of distance education. If you are looking for the best institutes for Distance Education in India, you must opt for the MIT School of Distance Education (MIT-SDE). Here, you will get the privilege to study management courses at an extremely reasonable cost. So, enhance your employability by studying at MIT-SDE.