Despite spending many years in your current job, do you often feel ‘stuck’? Have you taken a break in your career due to any personal crisis? Do you feel like you are not doing justice to your capabilities?
Do you feel you are overqualified for the job and wish for a more challenging position?
If your answer to any or all of the above questions was a big Yes, then you are in dire need of upskilling. Upskilling, as the name suggests, means updating your existing skills or knowledge to improve your career or personal growth. An executive MBA programme or distance executive education can help you [progress in your career.
An executive PGDM or a full-time executive MBA course are created for working professionals with a few years of experience.
Many educational institutions in India, such as IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad, offer online executive MBA programs. Many stand-alone institutions, like MIT School of Distance Education, also offer a Post Graduate Diploma in Management for working professionals.
Here are a few benefits of online learning courses –
- Flexibility – Online learning programs are to the point and add value to your resume. The distance learning model does not require students to attend offline classes. The online courses are primarily based on a self-paced learning model. Hence it offers complete flexibility.
- Focused learning – The courses focus on the management skills necessary for each domain. They can be easily applied in your sector since they are frequently updated. They also provide knowledge on legal compliance for setting up and running any company.
- Soft skills – These courses also focus on soft skills such as communication, corporate ethics and social responsibility. Soft skills are the most sought-after skills by employers.
- Age-limit – These courses do not have any age criteria and can be pursued at any age.
- No eligibility criteria – Distance education institutes generally do not have any eligibility criteria, thus making higher education easily accessible. The admission process usually is shorter and easier than a full-time MBA.
- Acceptability – Courses & certifications from reputed and Government recognised institutes have acceptability worldwide.
- Technology – High-end Learning Management Systems, virtual classrooms, and online assessments make the learning experience hassle-free and easy for students.
- Affordability – The online courses have a price range of Rs. 500 – Rs. 2,00,000 or more, thus making online education open for people of any financial strata.
- ROI – Since these courses are customised as per the advancements in each sector, they impart updated and relevant knowledge. Thus yielding a high return on investment.
- Affiliation – The candidate gets an alumni status of the distance learning institute or University.
- Certification – Upon course completion, the candidate is awarded a degree, diploma, or certificate of completion, which is a valuable addition to the resume.
Why should you choose MITSDE to pursue an Executive Management program?
MIT School of Distance Education is an AICTE-approved distance learning institute that offers online management programmes. It understands the current skills gap in the market and strives hard to reduce it. For this purpose, MITSDE brings you a distance Post Graduate Diploma in Management for executive courses.
It offers a wide array of specialisations to choose from, such as –
- Modern Project Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Technology & Operations Management
- Human Capital Management
MITSDE has a team of student success managers that assist in learners’ academic journey.
The placement cell offers services like resume-building and career-building sessions to help one secure a rewarding career.
Lastly, initiatives like MITSDE Labs and Harbour offer a perfect blend of practical hands-on training and psychological counselling.
Thus, MITSDE offers a 360-degree learning approach that guarantees a rewarding career.